[Asterisk-Users] Terrible echo with Te110P and Adit 600

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Wed Oct 19 05:06:33 MST 2005

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Patrick wrote:

> Unless you have the Sangoma card with the hardware echo can on board.

So am I right in saying that the normal Sangoma uses the standard Zaptel
software echo canceller - the same one that the Digium board uses?

That's been my understanding, but people seem to keep popping up on the
list giving a different impression, leading me to think that I must have
missed something.

Tell me, are the Sangoma with hardware echo cancellation shipping?  They
are not yet shown on the website.

Regards,
Steve