[Asterisk-Users] sip rfc bye violated?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Oct 19 03:04:07 MST 2005

Matt Hess wrote:
> Attached is a pcap of sip packets that pertain to another call similar
> to the history shown.. it's hard to nail these down as it takes a lot of
> time, patience and sifting through dumps.

Well, a pcap does not tell me how Asterisk reacts, sorry. That was what
I wanted to see - the logging from the SIP channel. From the pcap, I can
only see the same as in the history, Asterisk sends a re-invite, at the
same time as the other end sends a BYE.  We acknowledge the bye and the
other end sends a trying after it sent a BYE, which is interesting...

/Olle