[Asterisk-Users] How to suppres leading zeros in zapata.conf?

Klaus P. Pieper pub.kp2.pieper at ibeq.com
Wed Oct 19 02:19:07 MST 2005

Hi,

my asterisk is running behind a Siemens HiCom, connected via ISDN.
Connection to that Hicom equipment is madewith an AVM Fritz! card. I use
a HFC card for the local trunk (NT mode with zaphfc). My problem:
something adds an additional leading 0 to all inbound calls (except
those coming from other local HiCom users).

Originally, it added the leading 0 also to the local calls (from other
users at the HiCom device). But I can suppress this leading 0 by setting
"prilocaldialplan=unknown" in zapata.conf. However, this setting (and a
pridialplan=unknown as well) seems to have no effect on any inbound call
coming from the outside through the HiCom to my asterisk.

Not sure if this gives enough backgound to answer the question how to
avoid this additional leading 0 but any idea is welcome.

Klaus