[Asterisk-Users] SER and Asterisk

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:55:00 MST 2005

hello,
 trace the SIP packets and see if they are actually addressed to 5062. if
you post the ngrep or ethereal dump we'll see whats actually going on. I do
this with SER on 5060 and asterisk on 5070 and there are no problems - my
extensions point to 5060 and my DID's point to 5070 so asterisk serves as
the gateway to the PSTN.
 -yair