[Asterisk-Users] Audiocodes MP-108

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Wed Oct 19 01:38:26 MST 2005

Hello Jeremy,
I have been using the MP-108's with H323 interface in a project over one
year ago and I found them to be quite good and easily interoperable. After
a while both units seemed to lose the IP address when turned off, while
retaining other parameters, so it's quite a nuisanmce, but for the rest
they work great in an unfriendly high-power industrial environment.
Bye
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics