[Asterisk-Users] more dids added to goiax.com

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 18 20:20:32 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 20:02 -0700, Matthew Simpson wrote:
> To address the issue about the Firefox browser, I develop [if you want
> to call it that, lol] the sites on Opera so it should work fine in
> Firefox.  Nothing fancy at all just HTML 4.0 forms, etc.  The other
> poster hit the nail on the head, it was out of DIDs. I just loaded
> another 200 random dids in so we'll see how long those last.

firefox worked fine for me, I got a did.  So I imagine that they are all
gone.

> I do like the Web of Trust idea.  Maybe I'll do it google style and give
> out some invites to people [say 5] and then those 5 people will get a
> [snip]
> What do you guys think?

I think that may work, as long as people know they can be revoked for
using and lose their invite ability if they give it to people who abuse.
Expect to see a slower growth in user base, claims made that you are
doing 'degrees of seperation' for marketing purposes (everyone exptects
money to be made in traditional ways) and possibly invites sold on ebay
for ebay feedback er to help people out yeah that is it :P

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378