[Asterisk-Users] New TDM Revision in the wild: J

tmassey at obscorp.com tmassey at obscorp.com
Tue Oct 18 20:27:07 MST 2005

Hello!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that a new revision has popped out from
Digium:  Rev J.  I don't have an I board in front of me to compare with,
so I can't tell you what's different (besides a bunch more text on the
back).  It looks like there is a PE-68624 chip near each RJ-45 connector
now.  Google says that it's a "frequency control filter"  The RJ-45
sockets themselves seem different from what I remember as well.
All-in-all, the board seems to have a better look to it.  Or maybe I'm
just tired!  :)

Does anyone know what might be different about this card?  I bought it to
put into a new machine that I wanted to be identical to one I just put
tougether two weeks ago.  Unfortunately, they're not identical now..

Tim Massey