[Asterisk-Users] free dids on goiax.com

John Wenger netskier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:58:35 MST 2005

On 10/18/05, Matthew Simpson <matthew at txlink.net> wrote:

> GoIAX, the Asterisk community's free IAX provider, is offering free US
> dids now. I loaded about 175 dids in and put up a very beta sign in page.

snip.

> yours,
> Matthew Simpson
> GoIAX -- www.goiax.com <http://www.goiax.com>
> TxLink -- www.txlink.net <http://www.txlink.net>
> _________________________

Perhaps there is a problem with my Firefox browser, but I can not see my DID
when I log in, and I can not register for a DID.

I see:

You currently have DID assigned. (add remove option here)

Available DIDs:

but there is nothing to be seen when I click on the little arrow to see what
is available. Clicking on the "Assign DID" button causes a reminder to
choose a DID first, e.g.,

"Form error. How did you get here without choosing a DID?"

Has anyone got this signup to work with a linux-based browswer?

John