[Asterisk-Users] IAX only speech one way

Mir michael.sysdba at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:12:57 MST 2005

Hello

I have two Asterisk's connected via IAX, they are sitting on the same
network, via a VPN, so there should be no problems with firewalls.

My problem is that when a person calls from A to B, A will not hear B
speak. B hears A fine.

I doesn't matter who initiates the call.

One of the Asterisk'ses is a new installation, just installed, but
with the Conf-files from an earlier setup, that worked fine.

Asterisk version on computer A is Asterisk CVS-v1-0-12/09/04-08:58:31
Asterisk version on computer B is Asterisk CVS-D2005.05.28.22.00.00-10/17/05

Two different versions, but I dont think it should matter?

Michael