[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP501 and record on demand

james.texter at cox.net james.texter at cox.net
Tue Oct 18 08:59:02 MST 2005

I am doing some experimenting with Asterisk 1.0.9 and Polycom IP501's.  I have the extensions setup, and everything is working well up to this point.  Now, I want to setup my system so that a user at an extension can start a recording on demand.  I have tried various Google searches, but am coming up empty.  Could someone point me in the right direction, or have some sample Polycom/Asterisk configuration files I can look at?  Ideally, I would like this to just be programmed to a soft key on the IP501.

Thanks,

James