[Asterisk-Users] compiling Asterisk 1.2 with zaptel and h.323

Bohuslav Coufal bcoufal at onyx.cz
Tue Oct 18 08:56:03 MST 2005

On FC4 is better to use pwlib 1.9.1 and openh323 1.17.2.

I think, that OPENH3232DIR= is wrong. Better is OPENH323DIR= :-).

If You use standard prefix for instalation o packages there is a better way
instad copy library edit /etc/ld.co.conf and use /usr/local/lib/ as next
source of shared library.

Anyway, your text is very usefull.

Bob.