[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Question: Help with incoming dial plan

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Tue Oct 18 08:26:51 MST 2005

Hi all.  I just got Asterisk installed with a Digium TE110P T1 card.  Have it working for outbound calls so I know that all the hardware is functioning.

Since all inbound calls come through my T1, I would like to setup a dial plan that handles the incoming call and tells the caller to enter the extension they wish to reach.  All of my real extensions are in the [default] context, and the Zaptel is configured to go to the [default-incoming] context.   It is the [default-incoming] context that I am unsure of how to set.

If anyone could provide some insight, it would be much appreciated.......get me started at least.

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow at Autodata.Net
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net>