[Asterisk-Users] Agent recording and muxmon

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Oct 18 05:18:57 MST 2005

I was wanting to use the new MuxMon application to record calls - it
seems to be a "nicer" way of recording than the Monitor application.

However, there is a slight issue with agents - we use the recordcalls
option in agents.conf to record inbound agent calls - and I believe from
looking at the source code that is uses the monitor application.

Is there any way to get chan_agent to use muxmon instead of monitor, or

a) Do I have to patch chan_agent.c
b) Can I modify my dialplan to use muxmon and remove the record calls
option from agents.conf ?

Julian.