[Asterisk-Users] DID's

Jerry Richmond jerry.richmond at byvolution.net
Mon Oct 17 18:25:34 MST 2005

I am Jerry Richmond CEO of ByVolution LLC. We have purched some did's from you that we use to test with, weare going to order our first batch of 250 this week. John Blackman is not with us any more. I need for some one to call me on my cell phone because our office no. 9198270713 to 9198270720 can not except outside calls. Brian Sponaugle tells me he is not getting the help he needs from Sellvoip I know something is wrong. We will over 10,000 did in the next 12 months. Help me do bussiness with you.
Jerry F. Richmond
8606 Jersey Court
Raleighj, NC 27617
919 606 7685 cell
919 827 0714 work phone (not Working) Try it.