[Asterisk-Users] Bizarre Echo Problem

Mark Edwards mark.p.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:50:21 MST 2005

Hey Kris,

to add some fuel to the fire, I was monitoring one of the agents last night.
He made a call to a target and then had to call them straight back to
confirm some information.

The first call was as echoey as the inside of a cathedral.
The second (next) call was as clear as a bell.

Same number, next call.

I'll go chat to my ITSP next week.

cheers,

Mark.

> [...]