[Asterisk-Users] Problem with incoming calls

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 16:14:47 MST 2005

I'm sorry, someone very nicely pointed out that I should be using the
insecure setting in sip.conf to solve this. I must have missed it in my
new config files and figured it was no longer needed. Once I added the
appropriate insecure flag, it began taking calls correctly again.

Very sorry to have trafficked the list with my error.

:) Cheers
SKM