[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Roger Johnsen rjohnsen at symphonytg.com
Mon Oct 17 13:51:31 MST 2005

I have a Wildcard TDM400P card being used with Asterisk.  For some
reason, incoming PSTN calls are getting delayed before they ring through
on the Asterisk PBX to an extension.  The calling party hears an initial
ring tone and then a click noise, at which point it will then actually
starts to ring the target extension.  I had done some research and saw
similar problems that seemed to relate to caller ID so turned it off but
still had the same "one ring, click" delay problem.  I've turned it back
on and verified the behavior is the same so I'm not sure this is the
problem.

Essentially I'd like the call to ring through immediately and not
perform this one ring click until the call is routed to the correct
line.  Has anyone else seen this and is there a way to fix the problem?
Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

-Roger