[Asterisk-Users] Re: ACD calls to busy agents

Justin Newman jnewman at newmantelecom.com
Mon Oct 17 13:19:14 MST 2005

> Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:20:18 -0500
> From: Corey Frang <corey at rockriver.net>
> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] ACD calls to busy agents
>
> So, I'm looking into using PauseQueueMember and unpause queuemember
>
> How the heck to you get Unpause to run, no matter what, after the call
> is over?
>
> The "g" argument to Dial only works when the >called< party hangs up.

Isn't this when you want to Unpause? If the called was still on the line,
wouldn't the agent be busy? If you are thinking that the agent's channel
will still be active after the call, just place the Unpause before you
release the channel (hangup).

Otherwise, with the first senario:

exten => s,1,PauseQueueMember(...)
exten => s,2,Dial(...,g)
exten => s,3,UnPauseQueueMember(...)

You can also add, to trap most conditions:

exten => s,103,UnPauseQueueMember(...)  ; Busy
exten => T,1,UnPauseQueueMember(...)   ; Absolute Timeout
exten => t,1,UnPauseQueueMember(...)   ; Timeout
exten => i,1,UnPauseQueueMember(...)   ; Invalid
exten => h,1,UnPauseQueueMember(...)   ; Hangup