[Asterisk-Users] CDMA phone line for Asterisk?

Widyachacra Rajapaksha gentoo.slash.linux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:49:16 MST 2005

Dear friends,

im very new to asterisk, even diz z my 1st mail to the list. am working a
small company & it has two main CDMA telepone connections. now they wants to
deploy a pbx & get out 20 nods(telephone extension lines). so is it possible
with Asterisk? & our both CDMA phones are HUAWEI ETS2000 Series models,
those came with USB serial converter data cable(diz can connect to de pc
USB+work with linux ti_usb_3410_5052 kernel module).

so please guide me to do diz project...

you can find de HUAWEI CDMA phone details
http://www.huawei.com/mobileweb/en/products/view.do?id=152

---

Widyachacra Rajapaksha
Linux Administrator