[Asterisk-Users] Can't compile ast_*fax

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Mon Oct 17 11:29:12 MST 2005

I already asked this and I get no answer, but may be is the same issue that
others already have on this app.

I tried to compile app_rxfax.c & app_txfax.c, and always fails.

Even if I put this on a different directory and I do gcc -pipe app_rxfax.c I
get the same

/usr/include/asterisk/lock.h: In function `ast_mutex_init':

/usr/include/asterisk/lock.h:300: `PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE' undeclared
(first use in this function)

/usr/include/asterisk/lock.h:300: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once

/usr/include/asterisk/lock.h:300: for each function it appears in.)

Of course, checking the lock.h file, doesn't show anything wrong ( Or I
cannot see that)

Has somebody any idea about this?

Carlos Alperin