[Asterisk-Users] Polycom MWI

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Mon Oct 17 07:01:47 MST 2005

I think I have an idea of what dto do here.  Look in your sip.cfg file for a
line starting with MSG_WAITING under the <CALLPROGRESS> section.  It defines
the tone chirp you hear for message waiting notification.   I'll bet if you
zero out the values it would stop alerting you.

P.S. It might be in ipmid.cfg if you have that file instead....

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com