[Asterisk-Users] integrating asterisk smoothly

asterisk at bortal.de asterisk at bortal.de
Mon Oct 17 04:14:27 MST 2005

Hello List!

I would like to integrate a Asterisk box in my current (german) telephone
setup. Right now it looks like this:

Provider --> DSL/ISDN Splitter --> Telephone-System(Box) or TK-Anlage ;)

I have read that you can put Asterisk between my Splitter and the
Telephone-System-Box, so that for the beginning asterisk will just forward
the incoming and outgoing calls. The rest of the original Telephone Setup
should stay the same.

I "think" i will need a TDM400P for this.

On the FXO Port i will have to plug in the telephone line coming from my
DSL/ISDN Splitter.

Is this correct so far?

If yes, how do i get from here to my Telephone-System(Box) also known as
TK-Anlage.(whats TK-Anlage translated correctly?)

Thanks, Mario