[Asterisk-Users] Modifying Voicemail App

Neil Skowronek lancelotlinux at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 01:22:11 MST 2005

I hear ya Luki, thanks for looking at the 6600 line
file, at least Xcode gives it pretty colors.

I'll admit it, I'm "C"lueless, but am determined to
figure this out by finding people who have done any
modifications to the file and learn from them - while
learning C of course, should have 20 years ago :-P

This guy had an interesting C patch for customizing
extention numbers.

http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_2952.html

So hear me community, share your app_voicemail.c
experiences!

Neil