[Asterisk-Users] Routing landline calls to asterisk.

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Sun Oct 16 15:49:27 MST 2005

Short answer: No, but... Long answer: Yes, and...

Essentially, there are *certain* internal modems that will handle this function,
but basically what you're talking about is an FXO card. You can pick up one for
little outlay on eBay.

Do a search on eBay for "X100P". Then read the wiki for information on zaptel.