[Asterisk-Users] Job Offer for working at Madrid, Spain, on Asterisk/SER related issues

asterisk at sipspain.com asterisk at sipspain.com
Sun Oct 16 10:38:30 MST 2005

- English Version -

We are looking for people to work on an Asterisk related business located
at Madrid - Spain.  We are seriusly focusing on this technology, and we
need eveykind of profiles and roles, from basic knowledge to advaced
experienced with Asterisk Installation.

If you feel you can contribute any way to our business (may be althought
you feel your Asterisk Knowledge is limited, you think you can fit because
you like the technology or because you are a Linux enthusiastic, or even
because you deal with PBXs), please contact us at rrhh at sipspain.com with
your C.V and salary requirements.

- Spanish Version -

Empresa focalizada en soluciones voIP con Asterisk esta buscando ampliar
su plantilla de expertos en Asterisk en Madrid.

Se necesitan todo tipo de perfiles: Conocimientos básicos en Asterisk
hasta conocimientos en grandes entornos, utilizando arquitecturas
escalables usando SER, clusters, sistemas LDAP y entornos J2ee.

Si tienes experiencia en Asterisk, conoces SER o simplemente, crees que
puedes aportarnos algo en dicho entorno (tal vez aunque tu experiencia en
Asterisk sea aun limitada, crees que background es suficientemente bueno
para adaptarte rapidamente)  manda tu curriculum a rrhh at sipspain.com
indicando tu experiencia, pretensiones económicas y laborales y como
piensas que podrias sernos util.