[Asterisk-Users] You ASKED for an Asterisk book, you GOT an Asterisk book!

Leif Madsen asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:18:31 MST 2005

On 10/15/05, Mr. James W. Laferriere <babydr at baby-dragons.com> wrote:
>         Hello Leif ,  The appendices A & B are missing from the zip file
>         available at the location mentioned below .  Is there some reason of
>         copyright that is not mentioned here ?  Tia ,  JimL

Yes, we noticed that just before we released it at AstriCon. All the
authors are currently en route back home, but we didn't purposely
leave any of the book unavailable. We'll get it up in its entireity as
soon as we can.

There is no reason in regards to copyright why it wasn't included --
we just plain missed it :)

Appoligies all around, we'll get it updated for you in the coming days.

Thanks!

--
Leif Madsen - http://www.leifmadsen.com
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk