[Asterisk-Users] procees

prashant yadav prashant_ydv at rediffmail.com
Sun Oct 16 02:41:09 MST 2005

HI,

We have been trying to make the extension of our asrerisk server work.
that is to be able to communicate with each other
The problem we are facing are:-
1) Why voice is not being transferred across the extensions.
2) How can we register the extensions to asterisk server.

these problems are associated with NAT(network address translation)
for this we installed stun server on public internet
the ip address of stun server are 6x.xx.xxx.xxx

we installed stun clients on our computers and tried to communicate with
stun server after command stun-client-0-96 -v 6x.xx.xxx.xxx

one extension was able to ring the other extension but not transfer voice
other extension is not able to recieve stun message