[Asterisk-Users] Problem with '#' key recognition

Colin Martin asterisk at electriciq.net
Sat Oct 15 07:21:38 MST 2005

Hi,

I seem to be unable to get Asterisk to recognise the '#' key being
pressed to acknowledge an incoming call from a queue. No matter how many
times I press the key to acknowledge, the Asterisk server acts as if I
have not.

I have installed the ztdummy module, and it seems that Asterisk is
picking it up OK (mainly since it's not moaning about permissions for
IAX timing any more).

I am using the Asterisk version that is packaged in Debian Stable
(Asterisk 1.0.7-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC7k) and the call that goes out
expecting a '#' goes over an IAX provider to a UK mobile/landline.

I have Googled on the subject but can't seem to find anything useful. I
was wondering if anyone had any ideas or places to look before I start
tearing my hair out.

Thanks,

Colin