[Asterisk-Users] Problem with compiling spandsp

Administrator Administrator at Dunninvestments.com
Fri Oct 14 17:40:39 MST 2005

New asterisk user, pretty much set up except for spandsp. I get the
following when trying to compile:

    app_rxfax.c
    app_rxfax.c: In function `phase_e_handler':
    app_rxfax.c:92: error: structure has no member named `cid'
    app_rxfax.c:92: error: structure has no member named `cid'
    app_rxfax.c: In function `rxfax_exec':
    app_rxfax.c:260: error: structure has no member named `verbose'
    app_rxfax.c: At top level:
    app_rxfax.c:61: warning: 't30_flush' defined but not used
    make[1]: *** [app_rxfax.o] Error 1

I'm running and compiling against Asterisk 1.0.9 on a CentOS4_x86_64
system.  Asterisk alone compiles and is running without issue.  I can't
find any problem with dependencies.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jay Bhatt