[Asterisk-Users] Re: "Please Press Any Key to Accept a Call"

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:34:06 MST 2005

 Should work that way. Right now it's coded so that if the person being
called doesn't acknowledge with DTMF, it'll timeout and go on to the next
caller.
  If it doesn't reach anyone in the whole list, it then exits just as the
Dial application does with DIALSTATUS populated and it's then your choice to
do what you want with it whether you want to send it into the native *
voicemail or not.