[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail -> new feature request

FELIX E SKOWRONEK fnskoloh at msn.com
Fri Oct 14 15:12:58 MST 2005

I'll throw in a few requests as well-

A "pause" feature.

The ability to mark a recording "urgent".

The ability to change the prompt features around and edit voicemail prompts,
recording abilities, while retaining defaults and customizations for
different extensions.

I'm still studying AGI's and the record() app as well as the RECORD_FILE agi
command but am very new to programming.

Anyone who has had success with modyfying voicemail in any way please share
your stories.

Thanks!