[Asterisk-Users] Outbound registration expirey

Ricardo Poppi rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:00:10 MST 2005

Hi list!

I´m connecting a Brasilian voip (- gvt.com.br -) provider through my
asterisk box and using the register command from sip.conf. What I can´t
understand is why my unit sends a new registration message every minute!

And every time my asterisk box sends a registration, it gots a sucessful
response, and shows de message:

"Oct 14 16:48:22 NOTICE[4090]: chan_sip.c:8742 handle_response_register:
Outbound Registration: Expiry for gvt.com.br is 60 sec (Scheduling
reregistration in 45 s)"

I´m using asterisk-1.2.0-beta and the sip.conf parameters about
registration:

defaultexpirey=1200
registertimeout=1200

There is any way to make asterisk follow the 1200 seconds I´m trying to
tell? Could be something happening out of my unit but at the provider
network?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo Poppi.