[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 Disconnect tone detection in Spain, Peru and Colombia ?

Faris Raouf asterisk at raouf.net
Fri Oct 14 05:39:00 MST 2005

makevuy wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm a new user of * and I just bought a Sipura SPA-3000 to make a home voip
> installation.
> I actually have a problem when a PSTN user calls and hangs up. The
> disconnect tone is not
> detected by the SPA, the the call continues and, for example, leaves an
> empty message on
> the voicemail before hanging up (because * hangs up).
>
> How could resolve this problem?.
> I set,
>
> Detect Polarity Reversal:yes
> Detect Disconnect Tone: yes, with the default value.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help ;)

I've never used one of these (but I'd like one). However, if it is not
detecting the disconnect tone, it could be that your telephone service
provider is providing a tone is not the same as the one the unit is
expecting. For example in the UK you need to change the settings for the
disconnect tone from the defaults.

Faris.