[Asterisk-Users] sip register incoming call contexts?

Thor Atle Rustad thor.rustad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 04:07:48 MST 2005

Hello,
 I have set up 2 different fwd.pulver.com <http://fwd.pulver.com> accounts
on my Asterisk. One will ring all my phones through one context, while the
other account was set up to fool Nigerian scam artists, and will go directly
to a special voicemail (after a few rings to give the impression of ringing
a real telephone). I will not even know somebody called until I get the
voicemail in the mail.
 The first register goes like this:
register => 18469:secret at fwd.pulver.com/89
 while the number that goes directly to the answering machine is as follows:
register => 18336:secret at fwd.pulver.com/36
  Then I match the digits (36 and 89) within the contexts.
89 triggers the [inbound-fwd] context, while 36 triggers [boguscall]:
 [boguscall]
exten => 36,1,NoOp(This is context boguscall)
exten => 36,2,Wait(0)
exten => 36,3,Ringing
exten => 36,4,Wait(15)
exten => 36,5,Voicemail(su36)
exten => 36,6,Hangup
 [inbound-fwd]
exten => 89,2,Goto(ringall,${EXTEN},1) ; will go to context [ringall]

[ringall] ; Dial all telephones in the house
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/30&SIP/31&SIP/32,35),t
  Thor