[Asterisk-Users] what should i select ??????????

ishtiaq Ahmed ishtiaq_none at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 17:45:28 MST 2005

hy all
actually i want to have a setup of five offices having round about 200 extensions ( each office having 35 to 45 ) which will be connected through asterisk.
now either i should go for voip phones( hard phones ). or use any interface card to asterisk server to which the analogue phones will be connected.

----- if i use analogue phones in the above case ( we have analogue phones already ) which card should i use.( plzz mention the name of card provided by digium ).

---- i think using some interface cards( for analogue phones and one card for each office) will be cheaper than buying about 200 voip phones.

what do u think????
i will be waiting for ur value able suggestion. i have searched alot for this noone has given me a clear suggestion ( mean to say answer at the max 20% of my question ).