[Asterisk-Users] Re: call waiting not working on PAP2 (Andy Kuo)

Stewart Nelson sn at scgroup.com
Thu Oct 13 16:47:28 MST 2005

> I have "callwaiting=yes" in my zapata.conf, and "Call Waiting Serv: Yes"
> in the PAP2s.
> However, there's sitll no callwaiting on the PAP2s. Everything else work
> fine.  Any ideas? Am I missing something somewhere?

Hi Andy,

You also need to set "CW Setting: Yes" on the User 1 and User 2 screens.
Or, dial from each line, whatever you have set for "CW Act Code" on the
Regional screen.

If you've already done that, or it doesn't help, please post what SIP
status you get when you call the busy phone, or if you hear the call
waiting tone but can't pick up the new call, what happens when you try.

--Stewart