[Asterisk-Users] call waiting not working on PAP2

Tom Vile tom.vile at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:33:40 MST 2005

Have a look at the CW Act Code: CW Per Call Act Code: and remove the entries
in there. I have a sipura so I dont know if they are using the same
terminology buts it the same hardware.

On 10/13/05, Andy Kuo <akuoca at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I have "callwaiting=yes" in my zapata.conf, and "Call Waiting Serv: Yes"
> in the PAP2s.
> However, there's sitll no callwaiting on the PAP2s. Everything else work
> fine.
>  Any ideas? Am I missing something somewhere?
>  Thank you.
> AK

Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
www.baldwintechsolutions.com <http://www.baldwintechsolutions.com>
Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
Fax: 518-631-2856