[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Button Remapping: Part 2

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Thu Oct 13 14:34:48 MST 2005

Thanks to some help from this list, I can remap useless buttons (such as
services).  However I can only remap to other things that are also
useless.  So my question is:

Does anyone have more detail on how to use the functions listed in the
Admin Guide in section 4.6.1.15.  I would like to be able to dial a
number from these buttons, or perhaps perform a series of key presses,
but so far I haven't got that working.

Is there some document somewhere that details these functions, or at
least provides some examples?

Thanks,

Matthew O'Connor