[Asterisk-Users] New Sangoma AA Series?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu Oct 13 10:13:48 MST 2005

On 10/14/05 00:57 Walt Reed said the following:
> get 3 full length / height cards in a DL380. If they offered a single
> card 12 / 16 port version (using 4 port modules,) they should be able to

hear, hear ! for 16-20 port type implementations, it is much more
economical to get 8-16 port FXO/FXS SIP IADs than it is to load up a server
with digium or sangoma cards. i do agree that this market is underserved,
as there're a large number of such businesses in malaysia.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/