[Asterisk-Users] Not ringing on incoming callls

Zadikem, Travis tzadikem at picosecond.com
Thu Oct 13 08:54:27 MST 2005

Anyone have any ideas as to why a call coming in won't ring the phone?  I can call the phone from my cell and when I hear it ringing on the cell phone I pick up the house phone that should be ringing and am able to talk.  I have tried two different pap2-na adapters, have verified the ports on my firewall and also a couple of different house phones.  I am not running Asterisk yet but will be once I figure out this problem.

Thanks,
Travis