[Asterisk-Users] Noob help with IAX

Michael J. Lynch mlynch at gcom.com
Thu Oct 13 08:08:14 MST 2005

Matt Riddell wrote:
> I just tested it and it's working fine.
>
> Does your Linux box have internet access?

Yep, but through a firewall.  I figured it probably works ok and
that I must just be doing something wrong.  The only config file
I changed was sip.conf.  In this file I just uncommented out the
xlite1 section to make the xlite soft phone work.  Like I said,
everything else seems to work (E.G. when I dial 1000, I get the
"successful install" message)

--
Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown