[Asterisk-Users] polycom soundpoint ip600 problem

Juraj Bednar jooray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:33:22 MST 2005

Hello,

 I have a polycom ip600 and eyebeam. When I call from polycom to
eyeBeam, everything, including audio works. When I call the other side
(from eyeBeam to polycom), I get no audio. In both cases, eyeBeam shows
the same codec: g711u. Also sip show channels shows ulaw codec for both
sides and correct addresses. I have canreinvite=no.

 I don't know if it's important, but asterisk console shows me warning
chan_sip.c:3250 process_sdp: Error in codec string 'eo 0 sip 34 103'.

 Running CVS Head, some older build.

 Any ideas what could be wrong will be very helpful.

   Juraj.