[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P off-hook detection problem

Alex Ongena Alex.Ongena at able.be
Thu Oct 13 02:16:53 MST 2005

Hi list,

I have a "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1" with 4 FXO
modules and * 1.0.9 up-and-running.

Only 2 FXO ports are used for 2 analog phones and
are doing fine.

I now wanted to use the 3rd and 4th port, but when I
insert an analog phone, take it off hook, I do not
get a dial tone.

With my 1st and 2nd port, I get messages like:

    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/13-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/13-1'

on my CLI, but with port 3 and 4, I don't see anything.

I have tried with the same phone that works well in port
1 and 2, so it's not related to the phone.

The configuration for port 3 and 4 is idential to 1 and 2.

zap show channel xx does not show anything special and what
it show is identical between port 1,2 and 3,4.

It's a production system, so it's not easy to stop and start
troubleshooting it, certainly not easy to open and swap
modules....

Anybody seen something similar ?

Thank
Alex

--
NEW: aXs GUARD hands-on Trainings v.7.0
more info at http://www.axsguard.com/indextraining.htm

aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)