[Asterisk-Users] displaying a message on the Snom 320 using sipsak

Sven Fischer (support) fischer at snom.de
Wed Oct 12 23:17:17 MST 2005

Hi,

for the snom360 it is working the same way. Use firmware version 4.3 and be
aware that the message is send to a specific SIP line and the phone is
displaying it only if this SIP line is the current active line (outgoing
identity) symbolised by a black phone (snom360) or the text in brackets
(snom320).

Regards,

Sven Fischer

See our FAQs at: http://www.snom.com/faq0.html?&L=1