[Asterisk-Users] parameters documentation

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Oct 12 16:01:12 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 09:41 -0400, Time Bandit wrote:
> > Is there a "place" where all the parameters are documented ?
> > In example (my example!) I would like to know the meaning of a lot of
> > parameter that can be used in sip.conf,
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+sip.conf
>
> How did I found this ?
>
> http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=site%3Avoip-info.org+sip.conf&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
>
> Remember : google is your friend

to elaborate slightly ... if you type into google
site:voip-info.org asterisk <type> <item>
where type is cmd or config
and item is either the config file name or the command you should be
able to get there.  Alternatively you can just straight there by
entering the url:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+<TYPE>+<ITEM>

Google is handy if you dont know the name of the command in question
because you can just omit <item> and it will show all the commands
available :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378