[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk logo

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Wed Oct 12 15:23:43 MST 2005

Digium has stated that you need their permission to use the logos.
However, I was under the impression that if you attributed the
copyright to them that you would not need their permission. Of
course, I am not a copyright lawyer ... (IANACL?)

In other words: "Asterisk and the Asterisk logo are copyrights of
Digium, Inc. " This is what you often see in press releases, ads,
etc, so why is Asterisk different?

Is there a lawyer in the house?

Tom