[Asterisk-Users] Patton SmartNode

Guido Hecken guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Wed Oct 12 14:04:50 MST 2005

We use the SmartNodes SN1400 and SN2300 as ISDN Gateways in our customer
Asterisk installations and are really happy with them. They run very stable
and you can configure nearly everything. Support from INALP is also great.
With the interface cards for the SmartNode 2300 you should be able to
connect nearly everything to VOIP.

Regards

Guido Hecken