[Asterisk-Users] Dial DTMF after bridging call

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Oct 12 11:20:34 MST 2005

On 10/12/05 15:41 Corey Frang said the following:
> Interestingly, I started playing with the numbers on my phone after the
> dial messed up, and I could get the DTMF tones "stuck" playing one tone
> for a long time.  If i took the D() out of it It didn't have that problem.
>
> On Aug 25, 2005, at 15:04, Joseph wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to dial DTMF after bridging the call.
>> The current option D() in Dial will dial DTMF before the call is bridged
>> and this doesn't do the job.
>> I need to dial DTMF after the call is bridged and the message is played
>> with "Background"

*CLI> show application senddtmf

   -= Info about application 'SendDTMF' =-

[Synopsis]
Sends arbitrary DTMF digits

[Description]
   SendDTMF(digits[|timeout_ms]): Sends DTMF digits on a channel.
   Accepted digits: 0-9, *#abcd
  Returns 0 on success or -1 on a hangup.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/