[Asterisk-Users] Real Life FAX sending receiving

Jenna Cole girlasterisk at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 12 10:18:30 MST 2005

thanx, i did it.
i just instaled the debian packages for asterisk and
asterisk-app-fax and its working this way

fax--fxs--ipnetwork--fxs--fax

obviously the fxs ports are digium cards in linux
machines running asterisk using sip. the fax quality
is perfect

now i am trying with the following scenario:

fax--fxs--ipnetwork--FXO--pbx--fax

when i transmit a fax, an 80 percent of the fax is OK
but there are lines that cannot be read because the
quality is bad. sometimes the lines overlap each
other, and sometimes the height of the line is smaller

Can anyone help me?

Thanx