[Asterisk-Users] Re: parameters documentation

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Wed Oct 12 08:05:40 MST 2005

Thank you very much for your answer.
I searched the wiki using your criteria, and I found

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+config+sip.conf

which seems to be the answer to my question

thank you again

Andrea

             Doug Meredith
             <doug.meredith at sk
             yridge.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
             asterisk-users-bo                                          cc
             unces at lists.digiu
             m.com                                                 Subject
                                       [Asterisk-Users] Re: parameters
                                       documentation
             12/10/2005 11.31

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

asterisk at frameweb.it wrote:

>Anyway, if you try to search
>insecure=very
>on www.voip-info.org, you find 742 links , a bit more for me. (I just want
>to know what it means)

I think the search is broken there.  Just go in under Asterisk and
look for where the configuration files are documented.

Doug
--
Doug Meredith (doug.meredith at systemguard.com)
SystemGuard - Oracle remote support